The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
ASICO DOOR Company – a business dedicated to manufacture of various doors, especially in providing fire door solutions. Wooden fire door has been flagship products of Asico.
ASICO's wooden fire door has been popular in overseas markets since 2009 because of guaranteed product quality and superior service with satisfactory price.
ASICO wooden fire doors infilled with high performance fire mineral core so the door retains its integrity from 30 mins up to 120 mins, depending on the class of fire. The designs of ASICO wooden fire door are involved in actual testing under Britain Standard 476 Part 22, BS EN 1634-1/2 which deals with methods of determination of resistance to fire non-load bearing element of construction by Chiltern International Fire Laboratory in UK.
The BS standard is developed and tested by the British Standard Institute (BSI). BSI is an international non-official institution, offering a comprehensive range of fire testing service with a worldwide reputation. Established in 1901, it was the first national standards body in the world. It is appointed by UK Government as the National Standards Body and represents UK interests at the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the International Electro technical Commission (IEC) and the European Standards Organizations (CEN, CENELEC and ETSI). BSI develops and revises British standards and promotes their implementation.
ASICO wood fire doors are mainly used to protect opening in exits, such as stairways, corridors, elevators, machine room tube wells, electric wells, etc., and also they are installed in fire barrier openings in order to protect the building and its residents from specific fire areas. Moreover, it can also be used in oil depots, theaters, dance halls and some residential houses.
ASICO wooden fire door is characterized by lighter weight than steel. On the basis of good fireproof performance, strong sealing, sound insulation and heat preservation, the natural beauty of the wooden texture is preserved, so that the wooden fire door and the interior decoration are integrated.
Wooden fire door installation requirements
1. The wooden fire door should be a swing door, which must be flexible and has its own function of closing.
2. The wooden fire door used for evacuation passages should have the function of being able to close immediately in the event of fire, and open in the direction of evacuation. It is not suitable to install locks and bolts.
3. Double or multiple wooden fire doors with spigots must be closed in sequence.
4. The door of the wooden fire door should be sealed with the door and the door should be sealed with a non-combustible material.
5. When the conditions are met, it is advisable to assemble the door leaf and the door frame, install all the hardware, and then install it in a complete set.
6. After the wooden fire door is made, the base oil (dry oil) should be brushed once to prevent moisture deformation.
7. Small hardware installation and application of wood screws, not to use nails instead.
Package & Delivery
Die Casting Lighting Heat Sink
Rs232 Com Port Desktop UHF RFID Reader
Household Water Ionizer Machine with Water Heater
Visible Optical Trocar
Basic Organza or Organdy Ribbon
Golden Glass LED Filament Light Bulb